Key features of "IE HTTP Analyzer":
- Integrate with IE, capture HTTP traffic directly in browser window (IE Add-in Edition)
- Dedicated to HTTP protocol, show a wide range of HTTP related information, request and response header, content, sent and received cookies, stream, query strings, post form values...
- Request builder, Users can handcraft an HTTP request by using the HTTP Request Builder, or they can use a drag-and-drop operation to move an existing request from the session grid to the Request Builder to execute it again.
- Hex Viewer allow users to view and edit binary files in hexadecimal and textual format.
- Compare requests by selecting two requests.
- Before request and after response" browser cache comparisons
- Support HTTPS, show you unencrypted data sent over HTTPS / SSL connections, HTTPS is available if the application uses the Microsoft WININET API (ex. ie, outlook) or Mozilla NSS API. (ex. firefox, thunderbird)
- Organize HTTP/HTTPS Information into sessions for easy identification of requests and responses
- Selectively clear caches and cookies which are related with HTTP/HTTPS sessions
- MS Excel style data filtering, customize filter criteria against any data item
- Automatic click-sorting against an unlimited number of columns, descending or ascending
- Automatic data grouping - an extremely powerful data viewing and manipulation metaphor
- Automatic runtime column selection - easily customize the columns visible on-screen with intuitive drag and drop
- Instant help on HTTP status code
- Export Grid to XML, MS Excel, HTML, Text
- Easy to install and require no reboot. It doesn't change your Windows system files and no device drivers or proxies have to be installed
Download IE HTTP Analyzer v18.104.22.1689 | 5Mb
1. Download | Via Tusfiles
2. Download | Via Zippyshare
3. Download | Via Anonfiles
4. Download | Via UPIT
5. Download | Via Firedrive
6. Download | Via Uploadmirrors( Multi Upload 12 site )